I love a good bargain, me. Plus, Grumpyishmum is a blog that loves getting out and about! So when Cbeebies Magazine emailed to let me know about their brilliant Kids Go Free scheme this summer, I was happy to share it with you, my lovely readers.
This is what Cbeebies Magazine have to tell you …
CBeebies magazine has teamed up with Merlin Entertainments to launch a Summer long campaign giving parents the chance to save up to £355 on top kids’ attractions in the UK.
Every issue of CBeebies Magazine from the 16th July until the 7th October will come with two vouchers for kids to go free to a different attraction every issue with some of the most popular kids’ attractions in the country including Legoland, Chessington World of Adventures and Sealife.
According to Stephanie Cooper, Editor Pre-school: “Keeping kids entertained during the long summer months can often be a challenge and we want to do our bit to help. We are delighted to team up with Merlin Entertainment on this fabulous offer. For a magazine priced under £3 for each issue parents can bring two kids for free to some of the countries’ best venues.
The campaign kicks off this week with SeaLife in issue 409 (o/s 16th July), priced £2.99. Also in this week’s issue: There are two great makes to do with Mister Maker and the Octonauts, dinosaurs to colour with Andy and a Sarah and Duck sticker picture all about the seasons!
Plus 2 fantastic Timmy time ‘Sunny Days’ reward charts, a seaside story with Mr.Bloom’s Nursery and an ice cream sundae toy.
The full list of attractions and dates included in this fantastic offer are:
• Issue 409 (16th July) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
• Issue 410 (30th July) - Chessington World of Adventures – Save £68 (£34 per ticket)
• Issue 411 (13th Aug) – Alton Towers Resort inc. CBeebies Land – Save £86.40 (£43.20 per ticket)
• Issue 412 (27th Aug) – Warwick Castle – Save £39.60 (£19.80 per ticket)
• Issue 413 (10th Sept) – Legoland and Legoland Discovery Centre – Save £82.80 (£41.40 per ticket)
• Issue 414 (24th Sept) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
We have been to a few of these attractions in the past, and never been disappointed. See our reviews of the Sea Trek at Sealife Centre Manchester and Legoland Discovery Centre to give you an idea of what’s in store.
If you decide to visit any of these attractions, I’d love for you to come back here and let me know how your day went!