Bratz are back and they’re better than ever. They’re sassy and cool, they’re travelling the world and they’re instagramming it all.
We received a Bratz #SelfieSnaps Jade doll and enlisted the help of our very own diva friend Ava for the purpose of this review.
In addition to the actual figure, there are several accessories within the set. A few keys points are:
- Each doll comes with glasses and a soft plush hat – perfect for taking a selfie!
- Complete with tech inspired earrings, their own smart phone and two smart phone cases that can actually hold the phone
- Comes with additional cool hats and glasses for photo-styling fun, extra jewellery and accessories , plus the lip gloss really opens!
Ava tried out the #SelfieSnaps Jade doll for herself, and came up with this feedback:
- The dolls are sturdy and durable
- Having accessories to swap and change is a definite plus – Ava really enjoyed changing around the doll’s style and played longer than usual because of the added accessories
- Ava particularly liked that she could brush Jade’s hair
I’d say the only two areas I would improve would be to provide somewhere to store all of the accessories since they’re so small and can easily get lost. Secondly, the packaging could be reduced – there is quite a lot of it and it’s a bit difficult to get into. Two small points there though and only things that parents would be concerned with – Ava had nothing negative to say at all about her Bratz #SelfieSnaps Jade doll.
Bratz are definitely on the must-have list of children across the country this Christmas and even the X-Factor judges have been immortalised as Bratz dolls!
You don’t need to miss out on the Bratz action either, because I am fortuate enough to have one Bratz #SelfieSnaps doll to give away to one lucky reader. Just enter using the gleam widget below. Good luck!